Lister Law Office
Glenn Lister has been one of South Carolina’s premier adoption law attorneys for over 35 years. We handle a wide variety of legal issues related to adoption, including family adoptions, foreign adoptions, private adoptions and more, as well as paternity cases, termination of parental rights and preparation of documents.
Adoption Lawyers in Charleston, SC
Adoption is an exceedingly complex process, and one that can be impacted by a wide variety of factors and circumstances. Whether pursuing family adoption, agency adoption, foreign adoption or private adoption in Charleston, SC, the aid of an attorney with real understanding of the process and the laws surrounding it can be invaluable when it comes to ensuring success. Since 1981, Lister Law Office has been the first choice for those seeking an adoption attorney in Charleston, SC and beyond. We have helped thousands of South Carolinians get through the adoption process, and are committed to serving our clients with compassion and understanding.
Glenn Lister is a family adoption lawyer in Charleston, SC who specializes in every type of adoption law, adoption service and adoption-related matter across the state of South Carolina. He and his team work hard to assist birth parents who are considering adoption, helping them to find the right family. Our adoption law office is fully prepared to be of service to South Carolina residents adopting children here, in other states and even internationally. Here are just a few of the many reasons those in need of skilled adoption lawyers in Charleston, SC have chosen to work with Lister Law Office:
- We are a full service adoption law firm, assisting our clients in a broad range of situations and circumstances.
- We’ve been helping South Carolinians navigate the difficulties of adoption since 1981.
- Our services are available for family adoptions, interstate adoptions, international adoptions, agency adoptions and more.
- We have considerable experience working with adoption agencies, the foster care system, social services and more.
- We are committed to providing our clients with the counsel they need and deserve, every step of the way.
Call Us Today
Get the help you need during the adoption process by reaching out to Lister Law Office. We are always here to assist you.